Thursday, February 14, 2013

7 Days to Praise: Day 7





I've decided to spend the week leading up to Valentine's Day in praise. Praising my husband, & praising God for the things I love about my husband. God is the author of true love - God is love - so what better way to celebrate the day of love than by praising love itself?
"God is love, and anyone who doesn't love others has never known him." 
~1 John 4:8~


{  7 Days to Praise - Day 6: I love his love for the Lord}

As you might expect, my husband's love for the Lord is what truly brought us together. His heart for ministry and his desire for others to know Jesus has taken him on a path in life that led him to me. I love his passion for Jesus, and how much he wants others to share that passion. I praise God continually that He put that desire in Baron's heart, to love Him and to strive to be like Jesus every day. 

God has truly blessed me with this man!
I love you, Baron. 
Happy Valentine's Day!



 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment